Epos Now Update
14th March 2019
Because Epos Now is a cloud based software package any updates are automatic. It ensures that your system will never become out dated and you will never have to pay for costly upgrades. New features are constantly being rolled out, some of these features are ones that are chosen and voted for by the users, and most importantly they are features that help you to run your business effectively.
Some of the system amendments that were updated recently include:
What’s new in the 2.36 Software Release?
- Improved AppStore Checkout Process
- Hopt Table Ordering
- Defect Fixes
Improved AppStore Checkout process
If you have ever installed an app from the Epos Now AppStore, you will know just how clunky this process is. The 2.36 Software Upgrade brings with it a much improved checjout process when installing apps.
When entering your payment details you will now be able to select from a list of saved payment methods recorded payment details.
If the customer selects Card or Direct Debit then the existing Asperato page is displayed and you can enter your details as normal.
This improvement will reduce the number of steps involved when buying or installing apps from the AppStore.
The following fixes are in 2.36
- DE-24 - Variants to be created correctly if the parent product does not have a description
- DE-185 - Adds measurement units to label prints
- DE-212 - Non standard characters to no longer be exported as “?” in bulk update sheets, will now show correct character
- DE-238 - Product list export updated to accurately show weighed and measured products
- DE-239 - Change to category formatting on front till to resolve minor display issue
- DE-274 - New Email Receipts to allow US date format, allowing this feature to work on US accounts
- DE-276 - Prevent issues causing bookkeeping report to show no data