Epos Now Update 2.43
Because Epos Now is a cloud based software package any updates are automatic. It ensures that your system will never become out dated and you will never have to pay for costly upgrades. New features are constantly being rolled out, some of these features are ones that are chosen and voted for by the users, and most importantly they are features that help you to run your business effectively.
Some of the system amendments that were updated recently include:
What’s new in the 2.43 Software Release?
- Auto close till
- End of day reminders
- KDS Hardware Offering
- New Accounting Integrations being worked on
- Customer facing bug fixes
Auto close till
It can be easy to forget to complete End of Day reports due to your busy lives running a business, so we’ve made this even easier for you.
We have introduced a new Auto Close Till setting in the Back Office that allows you to set up End of Days to be completed automatically.
How does it work?
- It can be accessed from the Back Office in the Setup pane.
- This is a device level setting, enabling you to choose how your End of Day completed for each device.
To enable the Auto Close Till functionality:
- Select Locations & Devices from the Locations module in Setup
- Click the Show Devices button against your chosen location
Enable the Auto Close Till checkbox for each device that you would like to complete automatic End of Days.
End of Day Reminders
Further to the Auto Close Till feature we have introduced End of Day reminders to support you in remembering to complete End of Days, should you not wish for these to complete automatically.
This reminder will also advise you of the Auto Close Till setting for future consideration.
How does it work?
- When you have reached 1300 transactions without completing an End of Day you will be presented with a pop-up as displayed in the GIF to the left.
- Upon closing this pop-up you will be reminded every 300 transactions, until and End of Day is completed.
- Once an End of Day is completed you will not be notified again until they reach 1300 transactions.
New Accounting Integrations
After months of testing we are now beginning the release phase for our new accounting integrations. From Xero to Sage 300, from Microsoft Dynamics to Sage 50 our customers will now have access to every major accounting system the market has to offer.
Integrations will be released one at a time on a beta for their first week to ensure successful on boarding and to mitigate any unforeseen issues…Pending customer feedback this will be followed by all other integrations throughout September.
Customer facing bug fixes
- DE-83 - purchase order due date incorrect in email to supplier
- DE-231 - products and transactions intermittently fail to sync to sage one
- DE-481 - ebt does not allow payments against low value multiple choice options
- DE-487 - Receipts do not print when paying for credit with existing or new customer
- DE-499 - Voiding a transactionitem; Void price is incorrect on Void Lines report (PART 3)
- DE-505 - End of day product/category breakdowns show transactions from other devices
- DE-508 - api v4 add stock sets product cost price to 0 if value not included