Epos Now Update 2.45
Because Epos Now is a cloud based software package any updates are automatic. It ensures that your system will never become out dated and you will never have to pay for costly upgrades. New features are constantly being rolled out, some of these features are ones that are chosen and voted for by the users, and most importantly they are features that help you to run your business effectively.
Some of the system amendments that were updated recently include:
What’s new in the 2.45 Software Release?
- Core Product Update - Unrecognised Barcode Alert
- Defects Update - Customer facing bug fixes
Unrecognised Barcode Alert
We are pleased to announce the Barcode Scanning feature has received a big update.
Using the new Barcode scanning function, users will be notified when an unrecognised product is scanned. This has been a popular requested feature on our community forum and after much work, we are pleased with the results.
We believe many of our customers will benefit from this update.
How does it work?
- When a user scans a product with an unrecognised barcode, they will be notified with a pop-up notification above.
- The user will need to interact with the unrecognised barcode notification before they are able to scan another product.
- Users are able to scan products using a barcode scanner.
- Users are able to input barcode numbers manually.
Customer facing fixes
The following customer reported defects are fixed in 2.45
DE-453 - Purchase order exports total does not match total of purchase order
DE-470 - deleting a bulk category update used to add a new category causes deletion of all categories
DE-560 - Customer is able to have a completed transaction with an EBT gift card while not having enough balance