Epos Now Update
6th February 2018
Because Epos Now is a cloud based software package any updates are automatic. It ensures that your system will never become out dated and you will never have to pay for costly upgrades. New features are constantly being rolled, features that are chosen and voted for by the users, features that help you to run your business effectively.
Some of the system amendments that were updated recently include:
- For Hospitality businesses there is a new Dining option pop up. Because businesses are starting to cater more into the takeaway and delivery markets, there is now a pop up that can be forced that reminds staff to allocate the order correctly. The setting can be enabled by changing the 'default dining option' with the Epos Now back office.
- New feature, Online order printer weighed and measured product support: The online order printer now prints weighed and measured products.
- Upgrade, Sage 50 2018 support: Epos Now’s Sage 50 integration has now been upgraded to support the latest versions of Sage and can also sync product barcodes.
- New feature, Cost pricing on discount report: Product cost prices have been added to the discount reports, allowing you to see at a glance the cost price of discounted items.
- Fix, Deleting locations: Locations can now be deleted even if they have previously held stock.
- Now when adding misc products into the system that have no tax rates, a pop up will appear to remind the user to add this critical piece of information.
- New feature, Last modified date on purchase orders: Purchase orders now show the date/time they were last modified
- Update, Deputy App Improvements: The back office configuration page has been made clearer and a clock out error has been corrected.
- New feature, Cost pricing on stocktakes: Stocktakes now show the cost price per item, cost price of the variance, total cost of all stock counted and total cost of any variances
- New feature, Location scroll function: Location & Devices page now scrolls to the Devices section when you press ‘Show Devices’. This is a great feature for large accounts with multiple locations.
- New feature, Additional currency: UAE Dirham currency is now available with the Western calendar.
- New features, Filter memory: Stocktake list page now remembers filters when going back from viewing a stocktake.